Scheel's Excellent Customer Service ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FEENIX, May 25, 2013.

1. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

... in Great Falls, MT.

My original plan set-up for my wife's AR didn't quite work out with the PEPR. :(

[​IMG]

Earlier this week, I called Scheel's and spoke to Ivan (the gun/optics asst manager) and asked if I can trade/swap the item that I purchased elsewhere for what they have that I can use in lieu of the PEPR, he said "sure as long as we carry/sell the same item".

So after work, I stopped by and saw him, after closed inspection, he said, the best we can do for you is "credit you for the same price we sell the item regardless how much you paid for yours."

I was expecting a loss but that was not the case, they sell the item for $89.99, I paid the same for $72.00, so I picked the following items ...

[​IMG]

I'm very please with the exchange. :)

I did however, spent close to $200 on other items. ;)

2. Edward Ronald

Edward Ronald Member

Good to know about excellent customer care service. Scheel's products looks fine and attractive based on quality materials.

3. Edward Ronald

Edward Ronald Member

Hello FEENIX,

You not mentioned the sources where to buy it online? Is there any link to access anytime?

4. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

My only interaction with Scheel's is via phone and face-to-face ... but if you're referring where I bought the PEPR online, it's Amazon.

5. webs

webs Well-Known Member

I have both a Scheels and a Cabelas where I live and hands down Scheels is where I go. Granted I have a Cabelas credit card, go figure.