Savage 110 stocks

Driller54

Why does it seem like savage 110 with detachable box magazine are so hard to find?..and if y'all have some lets see them.. Website after website has lots of great looking stocks for everything but what I got

Savage has changed action specs. over the years. It is a pain for aftermarket folks and takes them a while to catch up with them. It Savage changed the 110 from top bolt release to bottom bolt release a few years ago.

Mcmillan and Boyds have stocks for the 110 with bottom bolt release. So does MPI. MPI makes awesome stocks.

Stockade makes stocks for Savage rifles and they seem to be really good. You can call them and talk to them about your specific needs.

They are a bit hard to find especially long actions. Well you can find them just more limited options.. I went with a Bell and Carlson medalist for my build I have been working on.. The 116 action I got has bottom bolt release... McMillian, Boyd's, Hart, Bell and Carlson, HS precision is what I found for long actions. Short actions have more options.. My medalist I was working on today to expand the sported inlet to fit the varmit contour of my barrel. Worked good just lots of sanding and fitting.

My favorite, I have a couple Savages in this stock...

This is one is a 270Winchster...

Bell and Carlson sporter stock... (also a 270)

My favorite, I have a couple Savages in this stock...

This is one is a 270Winchster...

Bell and Carlson sporter stock... (also a 270)

Yes, I too believe the HS Precision stocks are very good.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.