Savage 110 Actions Wanted

trevorramsay

I am looking for anyone they may have actions for sale or know a good place to go to for actions.Do my own building and just getting back into it after 10 year break.

If you can't find what you're looking for from a private owner you could try Jim Briggs at Northland Shooters Supply. His prices have always seemed pretty reasonable and he usually has a decent selection available.

Chris

trevorramsay,

Welcome to LRH and enjoy! Nice to hear you're reengaging in building your own rig again.

I was on the same situation last year. The pawn shops wanted way too much and won't haggle at all.

Anyways, I didn't expect to find one that is reasonably priced in a gunstore ... got this used Savage 110 in .270 for $ 199 at Scheel's minus the scope. I tweaked the trigger down to 2 lbs and it shot 1/2 to 3/4 MOA with factory ammo at 100 yards. So I decided to delay my project and come up with some handloads until the barrel is shot out.

P7100007.jpg

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.