Remington scope mount problems.

Color me dumb but what is a "700 series Remington-Walther"?

Does it take the same scope bases as a "regular" Model 700? If so there are a lot of picatinny rails that are fairly inexpensive available from US suppliers.

I don't know if you want a 20MOA rail or if you have a short or long action but here is a good example. I also don't know if MidwayUSA ships overseas but you could ask and their search engine is fairly easy to use. This is a Nightforce base.
Nightforce 1-Piece 20 MOA Picatinny-Style Scope Base Remington 700

I have recently used this rail and am very happy with it but then again I am not familiar with your rifle.
EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Remington 700 Short

Here is the one that isn't 20MOA and note that these are both for the short action.
EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 700 Short Action Matte

I hope this helps and if I didn't help at least I tried. :)

It's a short action Remington 700 with a Walther barrel installed, Midway have a UK based website but the prices are inhibitley expensive, cost is $ to £ and more, we just get stung, many of us ask friends who travel to the States to bring stuff back with them.

Thank you.

Alan.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.