Remington LR 9 1/2 Primers?

I agree with the above. I've used them in .340 and .378 Weatherby Mag reloads (and others) with great results. I've also used WLR, CCI and FED and the Remington 9-½ are actually my favorite.

Primer sizes (Originally Posted on this site by another member and I have not verified)
2B3BF9D3-3248-4772-A4B5-FAE07EDFEAC1.png

Last edited:
I used them first for years...no complaints here! Is that a bruise on your thumb......or just the natural skin tone of all Yeti's? Looks like you took my advice and ran straight over!🤣
1-Sasquatch....Yeti is insult😂
2-turning blue from holding primers so hard to prevent anyone smash and grab! Oh wait 686 on hip😱
3-may go back for his last one. He said he would hold it for me.

Feel little better on primer inventory since been shooting .243 and 06 quite a bit. .270TH running some new ladders and loads too.

You are forgetting at Sasquatch size the 686 is not even noticeable on the hip for me.
I have a three shoulder holster, a competition belt holster, and a IWB holster for mine. Summer time I even carry it appendix. I notice mine lol.

there is both a 9 1/2 and 9 1/2M primer... I've got M's... Muddy is talking about regular 9 1/2 primers... just to air that out for a post or two that said they are mag. primers