Remington LR 9 1/2 Primers?

Muddyboots

Have chance to grab a brick as back up to my rapidly dissipating 210 inventory. Never used so asking for comparison to 210? Yeah I know they go bang but just curious.

Found a really good comparison so gonna grab them tomorrow. Buddy wants $80/brick which is more than fair price. I plan on sharing some extra 150 AB's with him as thank you.

Last edited:
close to the 210... the wlr is a bit hotter, but the cci 200, rem standard, and 210 are pretty similar... I haven't used a rem standard in a spell, but have a couple bricks of m ag's waiting on their turn.

I've had great luck with both Rem 9 1/2 and the 9 1/2M. They are just a tad smaller in diameter and also just a tad taller than federal. Buy with out hesitation. cheers, Jason

Have chance to grab a brick as back up to my rapidly dissipating 210 inventory. Never used so asking for comparison to 210? Yeah I know they go bang but just curious.

Found a really good comparison so gonna grab them tomorrow. Buddy wants $80/brick which is more than fair price. I plan on sharing some extra 150 AB's with him as thank you.
They are the mag primer similar to 215F.

Nah, buddy has them so not on a shelf. He stocked up the Vomit administration and needs some extra cash but not willing to bend me over barrel. Plus I bet he bought them at $25!!! Good guy! Haha! Get it?

Though I currently use Federal primers, I did use Remington 9-1/2 primers for years. They worked well in all standard (large primer) cartridges, but not in magnum cartridges. I would not hesitate to use them again.

I found a decrease in my 308 win velocity using Remington primers vs Fed 210 or Win WLR. Accuracy isn't quite there either but much better than having nothing at all.

At least it looks nice!
158B9F41-0A5D-488D-A290-AB6F601E5387.jpeg