Happy - Primers, Large Rifle Rem 9 1/2's

The price that they are charging makes me choke!! Luckily I
have enough to wait em out!
I didn't, but I almost do now. It's not so much having LRP. but having different types to build a round with. Checking grouping and velocity. Generally my go to primers is fed-210's. At the same time I will not stop looking for them. Still looking for Win LRP Matched.

You are not old yet, I use to get them under $10.00 a brick. Infact I could get them for under $1.00 per hundred. back in the 60's.

I too started in the (late) '60's, never could afford a "brick" and could not remember what the prices/100 were…..somewhere around a buck!

Ah……

The good ole days….. of course I got married in the late '60's and was making $1.30/ hr. So in retrospect……maybe today's prices aren't "that far" out of line! memtb

I too started in the (late) '60's, never could afford a "brick" and could not remember what the prices/100 were…..somewhere around a buck!

Ah……

The good ole days….. of course I got married in the late '60's and was making $1.30/ hr. So in retrospect……maybe today's prices aren't "that far" out of line! memtb
That's about right on prices. I started in 1962 or so reloading my 300 H&H mag.