Remage/Savage build

I've done 3 so far. Don't have any pictures.

1) Stevens 200 in 7mm-08.
Took the barrel off & reamed the chamber to 7mm-08 AI.
6,000 rounds later, screwed an E.R. Shaw 24" sporter on in 250 Savage.
Took 2 deer & a number of coyotes with it.
Really wanted the 7mm-08AI back.
Bought a Savage Axis II in 7mm-08.
Reamed the chamber to AI and put on the Stevens.

2) The forementioned Savage Axis II. After taking the barrel off for the Stevens, I screwed the E.R. Shaw barrel onto the Axis II.

3) Savage 111. Was originally 270 Win. Pulled that barrel off and put on an E.R. Shaw 24" sporter.
Got a good deal on it from a private seller.
Was originally a 257 Roberts.
Reamed the chamber to 257 Roberts AI.

I built a couple Savages (20 Practical, 243AI) before Remages became mainstream. Given the much greater support for the R700 footprint I then switched to Remage and have build about 10 of them. All the advantages, particularly in triggers and stocks. I've settled on McGowen barrels, they have shot very well for me.

I built a couple Savages (20 Practical, 243AI) before Remages became mainstream. Given the much greater support for the R700 footprint I then switched to Remage and have build about 10 of them. All the advantages, particularly in triggers and stocks. I've settled on McGowen barrels, they have shot very well for me.
What all the calibers have you tried with the remages? And do you have any pictures.

I have had a couple savages over the years but never kept them around until the last few years. I bought a Model 11 in 243 to punch to Ackley and do some switch barrels. Every time I try to get out of them I get a great deal on another and I'm back in the rabbit hole. I now have 3 set up and have sold several others. I do have barrels in 308, 7mm-08, 7mm-08Ackley, 243, 243Ackley, 2 22-250. They are very accurate and easy to work with.

I have had a couple savages over the years but never kept them around until the last few years. I bought a Model 11 in 243 to punch to Ackley and do some switch barrels. Every time I try to get out of them I get a great deal on another and I'm back in the rabbit hole. I now have 3 set up and have sold several others. I do have barrels in 308, 7mm-08, 7mm-08Ackley, 243, 243Ackley, 2 22-250. They are very accurate and easy to work with.
Sounds like my problem. Sell all my savages then end up with a pile of them.