Reloading - Start’’em early

I learned the hard way to lock the reloading room up my boy was about 5 and helping me . Later he went back and dumped a pound of ball powder in a 8lb can of 4831sc still have it after all these years and still don't know what to do with it.

Will reloading.jpg

My kids learned looong ago that if they don't pull the reloading handle, they don't pull the trigger! 😁

My dad loaded his ammo at the Air Force Base where he worked. When my folks moved away, and I wanted to hunt, my dad gave me his 8mm German Mauser. I went to the local store and bought a Lyman Reloading Manual. It taught me everything I needed to know to get started. Wish you guys had been available then. I started my step-son loading shotshells as soon as he was old enough to hunt with us. He loved it.

View attachment 348077

My kids learned looong ago that if they don't pull the reloading handle, they don't pull the trigger! 😁

That has to be the MOST EXHAUSTIVE inventory of reloading components I've ever seen.
Way to go dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And congrats to your junior reloader.