Reloading room and gun/safe storage in a out building?

From north Pensacola east as far as Defuniak so Pace, Milton, Crestview, etc.

I've heard that meth production and trafficking has moved into Pensacola proper and moves west on I-10. A look at recent crime statistics seem to confirm that.
I am in this area north of pensacola 12 miles off Alabama line. Depends on where you are in any area.
Come on down the shooting if fine

Thanks

Buck

I have my reloading room in my barn which is right beside my range. Very convenient for load work up. I don't live in a neighborhood. Has to be insulated in Florida the humidity is not our friend. Air is the best insulation. I have a 8 inch gap between exterior wall and wall of room. A small air conditioning unit is a must during the hottest months

Thanks

Buck

I lived in Houston Texas for 72 years. The weather there as well as storms will be very close to the same as where you're moving to. If you think Nashville is hot and humid, wait until you get to Florida. The humid environment will be tough on your firearms and reloading equipment in an out building without regulated temperature control.

I currently live in Clarksville TN and the weather here is so much better than Houston Tx. I hear people talking about how hot and humid it is and these are folks that just don't understand how bad it can be.

If you put your safe in an out building, make sure it's on a concrete slab. A 600 lb + on a cheap Home Depot building floor is not good.

You can also had dehumidifier in your safe as well as the building. I would run the dehumidifier in the building along with some type of controlled temperature.

I hope you enjoy your relocation to Florida. I was not trying to sound distasteful in my reply to your move.