• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Redding 38-55 three die set (used) (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

Redding-38-55-dies-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/Redding-38-55-dies.JPG

These are used, I loaded up a bunch of rounds for my rifle (its found a new home too).

There is not a shell holder with this set (it fits my 30-30 dies set).

Last edited:
???

Dave I have a smle here I have been wanting to make into a heavy hitting black powder rifle I was thinking of .444 marlin or 45-70 but the 38-55 woild be better do you have a use for 100 new Rem 45-70 cases if so could I get the dies and cases and I can send you the cases?

If not that is OK I have a heavy 375 bullet mold.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Wild Bill

I have a bunch of 45-70 stuff already (even some new Starline brass I haven't opened) so you can keep your stuff, thanks for the offer.

If you want these dies and the brass I'll do that but it may be a good bit to ship this...

I'll discuss the shipping once I get an idea from the post office.

Adam Lee

These dies and the 38-55 have already been given to Wild Bill, sorry.

Wild Bill

It arrived today and in my usual form I immediately had to try it out... The house smells badly of smoke, my wife is sort of unhappy (she left in her truck), the box you sent it in is badly damaged and I need to replace my smoke detector batteries as soon as I get back from searching the neighborhood for my runaway dog... This thing is great!!

Did you get your 38-55 stuff yet??