RCBC 416 Rigby dies (used) (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Discussion in 'Trade, Freebie and Loan' started by Dave King, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

[​IMG]

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/RCBS-416Rigby-dies.JPG

416 Rigby. I used these for a bit, the rifle kicked really really hard, it is now kicking someone else.

If you make bullets with these and then shoot these same bullets from a 416 Rigby you could be injured (by the kicking).

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. Wild_Bill

Wild_Bill Well-Known Member

?

Hi Dave I could use these for case forming my wildcat 7mm and 6mm if no one else wants them I think I will need to send you some $ for postage.

Cheers Bill
    Australia

3. Dave King

Wild Bill

Okay, you can have these, nice to know they're leaving to continent.

Don't send money for shipping, I hate money as it is useless unless spent once again. Maybe something like a nice stick or a flat rock, something I can put on a shelf and ponder.

4. Wild_Bill

Wild_Bill Well-Known Member

Your Address

Hi Dave do you fish?

Also please PM me your address

Cheers Bill
    Australia

5. Dave King

Mailed out today, 18 Dec 2007.