• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Knives of Alaska knife (used) (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

knives-of-Alaska-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/knives-of-Alaska.JPG

I used this knife one deer season... its sharp and VERY pointy (carry bandages).

The knife may have a bit of whitetail deer biology left on it, the sheath is a bit dirty and has had some blood (two species) on it.

Gamedog has mentioned this knife in another thread (it didn't seem like a definate desire but then I'm a little obtuse and could be way wrong).

Wild Bill made mention second and it appeared to be a definate desire (even for obtuse me).

Last edited:
Please

Hi Dave if it is available I would realy appreciate it

Regards Bill

Alaska Knives

I will swap a Russell Canadian belt knife for it

Eye Protection

Hi Dave just incase of eye injury liability I wear glasses so it should reduce any premiums.

Cheers Bill
Also if it does become a yes please let me know of any postage costs.

Cheers Bill
Australia

devildoc

Gamedog and then Wild Bill mentioned this knife... Wild Bill is here on this thread and still wants the knife badly. I'm sort of waiting for Gamedog to come sniffing around as he also mentioned the knife before this particular thread started.

sullijr

There's getting be be a long line but maybe if you post a picture of your knife, maybe me or someone else could trade equal or better.

Don't worry guys, I have more knives. This first pile of stuff was found on a short trip around the house... just the stuff that I could pick up without opening any drawers or doors.

Dave

Hi Dave if GameDog gets it because he was firt so be it. But if you come across any more like this one or the Dunn custom I would be verry greatfull.

Regards Bill
Australia

Alaska knife

Too computer illiterate to do pics I can email to someone who will post it for me

Wild Bill

The next knife I dig up will be first offered to you... Make sure to remind me (I forget quick).

sullijr

You can email them to me and I'll post the to the internet then stick them in a post for you. my address is longrangehunter at gmail dot com

Gamedog

Its yours I believe unless you decide otherwise.

We were all just sitting around waiting to hear back from you as to whether or not you wanted it.

I'm a little slow sometimes so make it real clear for me.

Thanks

We slowly circle, heads weaving, arms outstretched, eyes locked in anticipation (much like wrestlers awaiting an opening for a first move), one of us blurts out...

I'll take it...

(That would be your line.)

[I'm a pretty literal type guy, a trait of the ISTP (for a label) they say, I need the "I'll take it" to conclude this.... please.]

PM your address to me if you would.

Thanks