• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win 38-55 brass (new) (Free) (Gone->Mailed)

Dave King

Another free item (Gift) but I will entertain a return gift if the other party (that'd be YOU) feels obligated by regional social norms or generous or whatever.

If more that one person would desire the item I will entertain making a choice as to the new owner based on some criteria as yet undetermined.

I reserve the right to withdraw an item for any reason (bickering would be one reason).

I will present the item as best I understand it, I will list faults that I know (and recall). If the item is dangerous (could put an eye out or something without special instructions) I may limit its demise to someone I know and trust.

I assume the new user will use the item as designed and intended and for lawful purposes. If the new user is injured with the item I will believe it is due to negligence, willful ignorance or stupidity (or any combination of two or in extreme cases all three).

Win-3855-brass1-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/Win-3855-brass1.JPG

Win-3855-brass2-s.JPG

Hi-Res

http://longrangehunter.com/trade-free/Win-3855-brass2-s.JPG

This brass is new (un-used) but may be a little aged.

All boxes go at one time.

I haven't opened all the boxes but I believe they're full.

Last edited:
???

Dave I have a smle here I have been wanting to make into a heavy hitting black powder rifle I was thinking of .444 marlin or 45-70 but the 38-55 woild be better do you have a use for 100 new Rem 45-70 cases if so could I get the dies and cases and I can send you the cases?

If not that is OK I have a heavy 375 bullet mold.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Wild Bill

Okay, these and the dies are yours. I'll package and ship next week or the following Monday (17 Dec 2007) (I gotta wait for my wife to give me my allowance).

45-70 brass

Hi Dave do you want the 45-70 brass? allso if you find another knife it could be a great surprise. I will PM my address.

Cheers Bill
Australia