Really Good Person/Shooter/Hunter/Friend

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I just have to acknowledge a member on LRH. He posted some 6.5mm 150gr SMKs for sale at a really FAIR Price. I missed out on the sale and we both PMed each other. Well we are both USMC Brothers and just a short text to each other on shooting and 6.5mm bullets. Now we already have an amount of bullets to carry us along for target shooting. Basically shoot 142 SMK and have some 150 SMKs on the side. Don't have any Elite Hunters-very hard to find.
About three days after we connected on LRH Jill and I received a package in the mail and inside was an unopened box of Berger 6.5mm 156gr ELITE HUNTER Bullets. Everyone knows that these bullets are hard to get. Out of the goodness of his heart he sent us these bullets for FREE with Free Shipping.
Never asked for anything and Lynn just wanted to help us out with some bullets that we didn't have.
WHAT A SUPRISE!!! Been looking for these Elite Hunter 156s and now have a good quantity for hunting.
Usually we try to help out other Members/Neighbors/Young Hunters.
Can't believe what a reward we got. It does work "Pay it Forward"
LRH Member "Sending156s" is a very good person and fellow Marine Brother. God Bless him and his family.
If you ever get the opportunity to have a Trade/Sale/Purchase with him "Sending156s" (Lynn) please be aware that he is the real thing regarding a GOOD PERSON!
"Sending156s" (Lynn)
Lynn - Thank you very much for your generosity and your thoughtfulness to help out without being asked.
Semper Fi Brother!

Thanks much and God Bless
Len & Jill