Real world observations of G-bear populations this Fall

Would be more likely to be misinformation from a source attempting to keep them on the endangered species list, even though their numbers have greatly exceeded what was established as necessary for a viable population and delisting.
This is the part that gets me worked up. The numbers are way over yet some judge somewhere won't let them come off the list.
Just like the wolves in the upper Midwest.

To me, with how the ESA has been abused, I think we need to look long and hard at abandoning it at first chance.
Between what the Left has done to promote large predators and how they've also used it to kill logging and other industries, it ought to be scrapped.
Don't get me wrong, I think its' idea was awesome, but with how the Left has abused it, let's get rid of it.

Are you guys allowed to hunt grizzly anymore?
No it was deemed trophy hunting and we are no longer allowed to hunt them hence the large increase in their population in certain areas. Up there there's always been a larger population because of how remote it is, but now it's getting to the point that the percentage of a confrontation is largely increased.

I hunt in Eastern Idaho about 35 miles south of Yellowstone, in unit 61. This was the first season since 2018 that I saw not one, but two different grizz. Fortunately, we were separated by several hundred yards. Still gets the hair on my neck standing up.

I can't confirm this, but was told by a Fish & Game officer that up to 30% of the grizz in this area no longer hibernate. They follow the wolf packs. 30% of how many...no clue

Many grizzly hunting restrictions are the result of false information put out by those trying to ban hunting. Here in British Columbia pictures of cute little grizzly cubs were used to tug at the hearts of non-hunters while a voice over talks of saving them from those twisted trophy hunters. The reality is, for generations it was against the law to shoot any grizzly that is a member of a family grouping, sow and cubs, and at the same time the biggest threat to the life of those cute little cubs is large boar grizzlies who kill cubs to bring the sow back into heat. Those same large boars, of course, are the main target of hunters, so allowing a season on them would actually help protect those cute little cubs. While the people who push these falsehoods claim to be pro wildlife I think what they are is simply anti-hunter.

Many grizzly hunting restrictions are the result of false information put out by those trying to ban hunting. Here in British Columbia pictures of cute little grizzly cubs were used to tug at the hearts of non-hunters while a voice over talks of saving them from those twisted trophy hunters. The reality is, for generations it was against the law to shoot any grizzly that is a member of a family grouping, sow and cubs, and at the same time the biggest threat to the life of those cute little cubs is large boar grizzlies who kill cubs to bring the sow back into heat. Those same large boars, of course, are the main target of hunters, so allowing a season on them would actually help protect those cute little cubs. While the people who push these falsehoods claim to be pro wildlife I think what they are is simply anti-hunter.
I agree, and most of the people who back them don't go into the woods. They are trying to change Wildlife management in the US, to include the anti hunters on management boards. They are already talking about replacing hunters with more carnivores and letting nature just do its thing.

I live on the Rocky Mountain Front East Slope and there are still plenty of Grizzly's around. Not quite as many in town this year but still in the area and seem to be moving farther out of the mountains and out on the flat land every year.