RCBS rockchucker priming arm pin broke?

With a screw that small I would send it in!
The other option, which what I use now, is the RCBS RAM priming tool

Take it to a local welding shop, put a very small washer on top of the broken stud and have the shop weld the inside of the washer to the stud then you'll have something to grip and take it out, I have done this many many times

In my experience. RCBS have been very quick and accurate with their warranty stuff. I would go that route. Good luck friend!

Too bad shipping costs are so high. I have two Rockchuckers and i don't use the priming arm on either one. I'd just swap you one if it was feasible.

It's just cast, even if he drills the whole thing out just get a step bolt and matching tap and thread the press.

So I was able to finally work it all the way back out with a dental pic. I then ran a tapping bit 8-32 back in it. I went to the local hardware store and got a 1.25 x8-32 bolt. It seems to not have the awkward pressure on it as the old one. Just glad to have it out.

All good ideas. One that hasn't been posted is take it to a machine shop that rebuilds engines. They have gotten out some stuck/broken off bolt out for me that I thought would be impossible.

So I was able to finally work it all the way back out with a dental pic. I then ran a tapping bit 8-32 back in it. I went to the local hardware store and got a 1.25 x8-32 bolt. It seems to not have the awkward pressure on it as the old one. Just glad to have it out.
Glad you got it fixed.

Recent Posts