RCBS Priming problmes

ballistx

I "upgraded" to an RCBS turret press and have been trying to use their priming system. It SUCKS big time with multiple problems. Do any of you use the RCBS Turret press primer or what do you do for priming?

Thanks for any suggestions.

I never use the press mounted one, and don't have one. I use the Lee hand priming tool, you can feel the primer all the way in.

I "upgraded" to an RCBS turret press and have been trying to use their priming system. It SUCKS big time with multiple problems. Do any of you use the RCBS Turret press primer or what do you do for priming?

Thanks for any suggestions.

get one of the Forster bench mounted priming devices. You see them on Ebay for under $50 all the time. This is the best out there unless you buy a K&M or a Sinclair. I own several priming tools, and now I only use the Forster or the K&M (I have used the Sinclair in the past, and it's as good as most folks say it is).
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.