RCBS rockchucker priming arm pin broke?

If we were close in didtance I would fix for FREE. If you want a GREAT Priming tool get a Primal Rights CPS (COMPETETION PRIMER SEATER) and be done forever.
Just give Greg a call or his website http://www.primalrights.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

Thanks
Len & Jill
A Lee ram prime works just as well. $19.50 free shipping. A nice feel consistent seating. I use it on a RCBS partner press not to over do it and I feel the primer bottom out without accidentally crushing the primer if I use a heavier press. The only thing I had to do is get a stiffer spring for under the shell holder retaining collar.

yeah, simple, tell them to send you a new press !!

Carefully drill it out backward, you might get lucky and back out the remainder of the screw
see if you can get a drill that turn Counter Clockwise and us your drill in Reverse mode. Also spray the broken screw with an aircan upside down so the cold spray comes out. Perhaps the difference in the two metals will help.

May sound crazy but try freezing the whole press in the freezer overnight and try removing it again.Ive had good luck doing that with stuck cases is rifle barrels..