Razor HD and Nightforce NXS

shooters

I'm sure this has been beat to death over and over. Without getting into too crazy detail. For 1200 shooting and under on a 300 Ultra, what scope has better zero stop, clearer glass, better turrets, etc....? I need to order a scope asap and can get either one for a very good buy. Just really don't know which. Will be there the 5-25x50 or comparable too that. Resale down the road to. Thanks

you really cant go wrong with either both are great. i personalty would steer clear of anything new from leupold, not much luck on mk 6 or vx6

Both great scopes, probably a slight edge to Nightforce NXS cant go wrong with either. The differences are more personal preference than real differences. Nightforce is a little more proven the test of time and will have a better resale value IMO.

Having said that, investing that kind of money in a scope the Vortex warranty wins, I would buy the Razor.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.