Rangefinder in snow conditions

You Guys with the ConX or the ConX Combo should get in touch with Kestrel and see if they are still going to sell the Mystery Ranch Coyote/Dark Earth molle Pouch for these gizmo's, I got my optics people to import one from the US and it is really great and very heavily padded with a pocket for the ConX and one for the Kestrel and another pocket where you can stuff a small calculator or a slope doper etc, It's a great product and worth having because it has a really great lid with Velcro and a catch to make sure nothing falls out. I think they were about 50 or 60 bucks when I got mine.

hope that helps,

John.

I've never had any problems with my 10x42 Bushnell ARC 1 Mile LRF binoculars either in snow or very bright, reflective Mojave Desert terrain.

But if'n I had my druthers I'd get a pair of Leica HD-B LRF binoculars. Now there is a great LRF binocular!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.