PSA Upper -Reviews

My $.02: PSA is pretty dialed in on their small frame rigs, not so much on the large frame.
I've got a 16" 308 that runs and shoots well, but that's after 2 barrels with tight chambers before I got one cut correctly, adding an adjustable gas block and working with Sprinco to get the spring setup right.
I've got a couple 556 uppers that run great out of the box.
YMMV

I will tell you what I have experienced first hand. AND I'm no AR expert.
I own a BUNCH of PSA uppers and lowers. All their so called premium line. My two favorite AR15's I built using PSA premium uppers and lowers between the two I've fired over 10K rounds of Wolf Gold, Winchester, Norma, others I can not recall or federal brass cased 223/556 with KNOCK ON WOOD not a single issue with bare minimum cleaning and lubrication. Have other AR's which are a combo of PSA bottoms and Aero Precision uppers and are 100% satisfied with their performance. Two of my close friends also have AR's with PSA uppers and lowers and all are very satisficed.

There are people who've had bad experiences or for WER hate PSA but myself and my two friends are all satisfied with our PSA AR products.
Only negative I will report is they use to be a MUCH better bargain.

One upper I replaced the plastic handguard and FSB and it shoots well also it's a pencil barrel. I have a large frame 308 that is about 1.25" for 5 shots at 100 yards with 150gr Deer Season XP. I'm not reloading for this one. I bought the upper first and then the lower about 1.5yrs later and have $700 In it. The only bad thing is they put the short buffer spring in it so I shimmed it with 2 quarters. There's no comparison between it and the MI 308 I have but that was a $1900 rifle and a tack driver thats extremely soft shooting.