President

Yup, Biden is a turd. But I'm glad Trump didn't win. Now to hope there's a suitable replacement for Biden

I'll start by saying that I don't think anyone likes who's in there now or the direction of the country. Yea President Trump is an a** at times but he did things for the better of the country. I ask people who voted for Biden to name just one or two things that he's done to make the country better?
As far as reality goes I just ask that you watch the documentary that I mentioned. Not positive on these numbers but close to 80% of independent and 60% of democrats changed their mind about the "fair" election after watching.

Yea President Trump is an a** at times but he did things for the better of the country.
Trump was un-predictable, & kept the opposition (foreign & domestic) guessing & off balance......
If he were still president, we would not be in the hole we are in right now on so many levels....
He knows what is good for America & he delivered Results.....not a bunch of woke illusions that only weaken, divide & destroy.
Hard to say who will emerge as a front runner next time.

Yup, Biden is a turd. But I'm glad Trump didn't win. Now to hope there's a suitable replacement for Biden
So you voted for triple gas prices, record inflation, open borders, stellar withdrawal from Afghanistan with 13 dead American service members, record crime, a president who can't put together a coherent sentence, dumbest vice president possibly ever, more covid deaths and cases even with a "vaccine", food shortages, baby formula shortages, etc. Congratulations you got what you voted for. Too bad the poor and middle class have to suffer because of your TDS.

So you voted for triple gas prices, record inflation, open borders, stellar withdrawal from Afghanistan with 13 dead American service members, record crime, a president who can't put together a coherent sentence, dumbest vice president possibly ever, more covid deaths and cases even with a "vaccine", food shortages, baby formula shortages, etc. Congratulations you got what you voted for. Too bad the poor and middle class have to suffer because of your TDS.

I didn't say I voted for Biden.

I stand corrected. You did state you are glad Biden was elected over Trump. So of the items I listed above which ones make you the happiest?
I also didn't say I was glad Biden was elected over Trump. I said I was glad Trump didn't win.