Hillary Clinton for president....

Ann Coulter? With gamms like that she'd get my vote if she ran on an anti gun ticket. I'm over the hill enough that legs and brains are all that's necessary to make the perfect woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I was wondering if one of you good conservative gun toting Republicans would mind doing me a favor and tell Sharpshooter1 that he should buy American like ABINOK and leave those communist AKs alone. Only worthless wannabes buy commie guns.

One of you need to take him under your wing and teach him better behavior.

Jimm,
I'm sorry but there is currently no one worthy of my vote amongst the politicians here in Britain.
Our system needs a radical overhaul such as brought in by Margaret Thatcher but even she was knifed in the back by her own so called "colleagues"
Only changes bordering on revolution will remove us from this cesspit of negative politics, which has taken the "Great" out of Britain.
Alas it will not happen, the average British voter lost his spirit for the fight years ago (or was it denied him???) and those that do care are branded maniacs by the powers that be.

Ian.

In the greatest irony of irony... my last rifle was built in Russia... but more as a multi national thing than anything else. Gun from Russia, sights from England, Germany, and the USA, US bipod, forend rail, and sling, then back to Germany for a handstop, and some 100yd ammo. 50ft and 50yd ammo is homegrown though.
As a side note... im not so much of a pro bush guy that I can't see that he has done some stuff wrong. Neither have I forgotten that his predecessor managed to invade a couple of countries while he was in office as well.
Living out there in the boonies has its advantages, and one of them is a bit of insulation from political changes. While I certainly am not a single interest voter, I sleep better at night when I know that I don't have to worry about the leader of the free world plotting to take away the things I hold most dear.
One more note while im after it... for at LEAST the last 3000 years there has been a constant swing to and fro... conservative to liberal, and governments either change, or fall... that's universally true from Rome, to Russia. Ive got an Idea where in the swing we are, just like anybody does... but I will say that, as Jim alluded to, there is some advantage in knowing how the story ends, when you are trying to understand all the stuff in the middle.

[ QUOTE ]

Alas it will not happen, the average British voter lost his spirit for the fight years ago (or was it denied him???) and those that do care are branded maniacs by the powers that be.

Ian.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ian,unfurtunately, what you have just described is exactly what is happening in the US and will become more and more apparent in the near future.

Centre punch and Abinok,

Well said. I agree with every word.

Oh yeah, Roy, I agree with you too. If we're going to have a female pres, she just as well be good looking! One vote for AC here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hillary won't get elected. the woman don't like her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women love Hillary. Some may not but most do. All because Bill cheated on her.

i have yet to meet a woman who will vote for her around here. i dont think she has nearly the following the media or whatever lets us think......

Thats the problem biff,the bias media can have a tremendous influence on an election.How many people do you know that more or less completely base thier vote from BS saturated into thier head from television because they wont take or feel they dont have the time to inform themselves?
I know a lot more than I like to admit.I know grown adults that dont even know Hillary was an attourney,much less the insider trading that was done to raise election money for her husband.You or I would still be in prison for such an act.

I just could not let this thread go without a word. I don't believe our problem is dems or repubs. We know have libs and conservs if libs are far left then bush is center and I'm far right. I do think that Bush has tried to do the right thing and he has done a good job in a lot of areas. The one I just can figure out is the illegals, he is soft as jelly on this issue . It is plain and simple if you can't lock down the boarder you CANNOT secure this country. I live in Texas and the illegals have put a heck of a damper on this state our car insurance is higher and our medicial is a total disaster I have a real problem with Bush turning the other cheek on the two border patrol officers that shot the drug runner. Bush wants to enlarge the military and the boarder patrol but how is he going to do this when we prosecute them for doing thier job.

As far as the Clinton thing....
I will say this once TO VOTE AN IDIOT INTO OFFICE MAKE YOU AN IDIOT ASWELL. Male or female an idiot is an idiot. You guys seam to be worried about the clinton gun laws relieving us of our rights if clinton gets into office,a warrented concern, right now we have polosi or how ever you spell its name. Do not forget she managed to relieve san franisco from there guns it didn't matter if you had a gun business there for 20 years you had to go. plutzy is dangerous -- clinton just does what she is told by the real leaders behind the dem party she is a dummy puppet.

We here are all gun folks but the anti gun freaks do not realize that the fact that all of us can have guns is the reason no one will attack us conventionally. The terrorist are winning they are sucseeding in tearing this country down they like the libs and the whinners they enable the terrorist attacks on the us and around the rest of the world the world is full of whinners. Everybody these days seam to be consernd about what is in it for me and me alone.

We have a great country I know I've been around the world in the service and our country is my favorite place but I fear and know we are headding down the same road that leads to the European countrys views. I guess the promotion of free thinking has fallen by the wayside. My brother likes to refer to most people a cows if one leads the others follow even if it right of of a cliff.

Sorry about the soapbox but I love this country and I hate to see it going through this hardship when it seams that very few have the foresight to understand where we are headed.

It is nice to see that us here on LRH have vision!

RH

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.