Prayers

I have a good friend who's son is undergoing stomach cancer surgery today. Christopher Michael Murtha in his early 30's is going through a rough time . Please pray for him and his mother Joanna that they get through this with the lords help.
I ask that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ watch over Christopher Murtha and his family.And guide the Doctors hand in surgery.And Thad Jesus heals this young man.
In Jesus name Amen.

Lord Jesus, be with Cristofer and his family as your peace and comfort, guide the hands of the medical staff attending to him, Lord Jesus we pray for your will in this and all matters. Lord Jesus we love you. AMEN
Beautiful words Brother! 😎🙏🏼

BIG PRAYERS FOR CHRISTOPHER & FAMILY, LORD PLEASE WATCH OVER THIS FAMILY AS THEY WALK INTO THE LIONS DEN. GOOD LORD, PLEASE GIVE THE MEDICAL TEAM THE FORESIGHT & FORTITUDE TO MANEUVER EFFORTLESSLY IN REMOVING THE CANCER FROM CHRISTOPHER'S STOMACH. LASTLY LORD, I ASK THAT YOU CONTINUE TO LOOK OVER & BLESS ALL BELIEVERS WHO WORSHIP YOU TO FIND RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAPPINESS & JOY IN THIS WORLD.

AMEN

😎🙏🏼

Last edited:

Recent Posts