Prayers Needed

Over the weekend Jeff checked himself out of public care after getting very poor treatment. He was basically bleeding out. Tino has him now checked into private care. He took 5 pints of blood to stabilize. Here is an update message we got from Tino yesterday.

Thank you everyone for their messages of support today. It means so much to see the responses. I am expecting a call from the doctor in the am on surgery for Jephias tomorrow. It sounds like they will do two surgeries. One posibly tomorrow to determine what the cause is exactly and then another planned surgery once they have the results. Funds can be sent to our USA bank via transfer and please send me a private note of what you sent. I will do a full report on all money received, paid out and if there are funds left I will credit that to your safari accounts with us for future use. Please also only contribute if you are currently in a position to do so.

You all don't know Jeff, so I'm not asking you to join in funds for his care. Prayers are needed.