Prayers Please...

The Surgeon

My father has been living with cancer for the last year. He had to have emergency surgery on Monday. Wend. morning he developed a Pulmonary Embolism and is now in ICU fighting. If possible, would you please remember him in your prayers.

Thank You

The Surgeon

Brian

I will make sure to do so.
My dad had a tripple aortic bisection at Elk Camp this year.
Lemme tell ya, God answers prayers. My dad is still here, & were planning this years hunts!
Tell your dad to hang in there bud. Were pulling for him! And praying for him.

I lost a brother and a sister from cancer and know exactly what you're going through. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Be strong and have faith. God bless you and your entire family circle.

We offer this prayer for Brian's Dad in the name of Jesus Christ, the Divine Physician and the healer of all human ills. In your goodness and kindness, please help Brian's Dad who is suffering from cancer. If it is God's will, I ask that this day, the gift of healing be granted to Brian's Dad. Comfort him during times of unbearable pain, and ask our Lord to grant him peace and patience in suffering. May God give Brian's Dad the fullness of life here on earth, or call him home to eternal glory forever. Amen.

Prayers go out for your father, you and your family. I have been through this. If caner was a man I would have already hunted him down and killed him ever so slowly.

Hang in there man.

God Bless,

Jeff

Prayers sent. You and your dad, hang in there and keep praying. I went through my own personal battle with Leukemia last summer. God does hear and answer prayers!

Rick

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.