Packing in - what shooting specific gear do you pack

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
A lot of excellent ideas with a great amount of thought behind them, all good. Myelf I use my hand, fisted as a butt support.
Water is a must, emergency blankets, sweater, and of coarse matches and a knife. These items are probably just a given though.

OK Elkaholic, I confess, I need my Bushnell 1 Mile ARC 10 x 42 rangefinder/ballistic calculator binoculars.
And, well "SHOOTING specific" speaking, my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro rifle and Bushnell Elite LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 scope, FFP, mil/mil, illuminated G3 reticle.

Eric B.

Since it's introduction, for the last 8 seasons I consider my G7 Rangefinder my most "important" accessory item. While I figured the RF capability of my Leica Geovid binoculars a back-up, with the superb performance and reliability of the G7, the Geovid RF has never been called upon for the shot. Having tried and compared other RF/BC's over this period, I have stuck with the G7. I recently acquired a TerrapinX/Kestral 5700 Elite for PRS. Based on the superb performance, capability and speed thus far, I'm very impressed, and anxious to give this combo a workout this coming hunting season.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.