One for Buffalobob

Is that yours? What's it got?

74 vette 454 400+ HP

95 Stang 5.0 - 300 HP

Neither one of them runs worth anything because I have spent too much time hunting recently.

347387.JPG

317191.JPG

Sold It to Do more Hunting Trips. It was my steet Car ,
10pt cage , Glass front end . Went 10.86 on 11.5 et Streets.
They only have a 8" foot print. I can across this picture and thought of your posts.I have the itch to build another car but can't find the right body at the right price that has not been butchered by someone else.

Guns are expensive and fast cars are expensive and they both require lots of time. I need to fix the mustang and sell it and then go back to work on the Vette. Too many hobbies and not enough time nor money.

You guys had to post pics of your cars.....

Here a two of my three...

'67 Camaro, 540" BB, 847 HP,743 ftlbs, 8.80's in the 1/4 mile. Currently converting it to a Pro Street car.
[image]http://
IMG_02562.jpg
[/image]
[image]http://
IMG_02532.jpg
[/image]

'70 Camaro, 396,375 HP #'s matching, under construction.
[image]
IMG_02582.jpg
[/image]

Man nice cars both of you , Joe that would be a fun Friday Night Car the 67-68 car. I would drive it on the street. Some of my friends do. It must be something with us gun freaks we have the other side too ,Fast Cars.

The '70 Camaro is stock with a few minor changes.

I changed the color from Mulsanna Blue to Cortez Silver. Cortez Silver was offered in '70. Also cleaned up the heads, changed the cam, converted to HEI, had a custom built 10" converter made for the built TH400, Eaton posi with Richmond 3.73's. Should be a pretty spunky stock appearing ride. If the numbers are right it should be close to 475HP. This was an original AC car, I've decided not to install the AC.
All the work was done by me. I cringe when I add all the hrs I spent on it, not to mention $.

Blas,
I got tire of the NHRA BS, so I decided to put it on the street. Lots of work, but it will be fun even with pulling some HP out of the motor.

If youguys like horsepower go here:
www.quadzillapower.com
On the very front page there is a spot where you can "click to see video" and it will stream for you.

Now most of these trucks are in the 400hp range but, towards the end there is a red Chevy that was one of our old test trucks and it made 1089hp at the tires! It ran 10.96@128mph. It is a 4dr 4x4 truck and we run the entire 1/4 mile in 4x4 for traction! You don't get to see the whole clip but if you look close you will see we are running a back halved car and we whipped him! Pretty neat if you are into horsepower.

Nice cars guys....do bikes count? It has wide tire and 147hp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
redo3.jpg
Picture012.jpg

Last winter/spring project...

Qzilla....you must be the one I need to talk with about giving more boost to my dodge diesel.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.