buffalobob - this one's for you!

royinidaho

buffalobob - this one\'s for you!

Well, I did say there were no griz in the area! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

332Woof-Stalking-med.jpg

Just to keep your heart rate up, I'd suggest "jaws sound track" for your iPod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: buffalobob - this one\'s for you!

Are you sure you didn't mean to direct graduation test article to him instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!!

Re: buffalobob - this one\'s for you!

Ever walk up on a nesting canadain goose. It will beat the chit out of you in a flash. The goose has no interest in eating you.

I still maintain that the solution to the elk population problem can be solved by sending the wolves to a rehab clinic. Since I can remember the population of the United States has increased from 180 million to 300 million people and that what we need to do is to train the wolves to eat people and leave the elk alone. That way there would be more elk and a lot less worthless people. Solves both problems at once. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Somebody about four months ago was going to be moving to Utah and asked on the forum where to go hunting so I went to Google earth to look up Rabbit Gulch at Starvation reservoir where I shot many many cottontails back in the late 1970's. The whole thing is now wall to wall subdivisions. Some of the best desert cottontail hunting area you will ever see is gone. If Idaho has some extra wolves they could be put at Rabbit Gulch to help keep thing under control:(

As far as graduation goes the Dean at the University of Alabama did send my father quiet a few letters concerning the seriuos question of whether I was going to graduate if I didn't start going to my classes a little more regular. The letters may have mentioned that it would also help if I studied a little too.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.