the neverending saga of Buffalobob

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jimm, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

[image][​IMG][/image]

Grouse and mushrooms with savory rice , early season green beans simmered in red wine and ............light beer !!!!!!?????

Whatever , Jim C. aka BuffaloBob is living it up in the wilds of Idaho. Though his taste in beer is nonexistent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif his use of available lifespan and where/ what you do with it is topdrawer ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Photo courtesy of Jim C. as he munches his way through the wilds of Idaho.

So, what the hair are the rest of us gonna do with our fall of 06 hunting season ?

Bye now , I am on my way to Wyoming ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

2. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Looks a heckuva lot better than potted meat!!!

I bet that is the same knife used in cleaning the grouse. Looks like it might still have a little blood on it.

3. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

Yes, that is blood on his knife......................................so , whats your point ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I like potted meat ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif course , I am from Arkansas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim B.

4. duckinalaska

duckinalaska Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about Mr. Jim,
    Those wouldn't be fresh Arkansas green beans would they? Cause I have 5 days until I get to have some at grandmas house in El Dorado.
    Brandon

5. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, that is blood on his knife......................................so , whats your point ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No point. Just wanted to confirm that I am not the only one that does this!!

6. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Yep, ol' bb is havin' a ball.

F&amp;G put him on to some great trout spots.

He has 4 elk herds scouted out. Is skeer'd of deer hunters spookin' em.

Local elk hunters have learn'd just this season that bugling elk bring the wolves.

7. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

Don't be hateful! The wife works for Anheuser Busch... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. zingdingo

zingdingo Well-Known Member

AB makes some decent brews.

That one doesn't qualify, in my book.