the neverending saga of Buffalobob

Jimm

[image]
P1010003.jpg
[/image]

Grouse and mushrooms with savory rice , early season green beans simmered in red wine and ............light beer !!!!!!?????

Whatever , Jim C. aka BuffaloBob is living it up in the wilds of Idaho. Though his taste in beer is nonexistent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif his use of available lifespan and where/ what you do with it is topdrawer ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Photo courtesy of Jim C. as he munches his way through the wilds of Idaho.

So, what the hair are the rest of us gonna do with our fall of 06 hunting season ?

Bye now , I am on my way to Wyoming ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim B.

Looks a heckuva lot better than potted meat!!!

I bet that is the same knife used in cleaning the grouse. Looks like it might still have a little blood on it.

Yes, that is blood on his knife......................................so , whats your point ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I like potted meat ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif course , I am from Arkansas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim B.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, that is blood on his knife......................................so , whats your point ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No point. Just wanted to confirm that I am not the only one that does this!!

Yep, ol' bb is havin' a ball.

F&G put him on to some great trout spots.

He has 4 elk herds scouted out. Is skeer'd of deer hunters spookin' em.

Local elk hunters have learn'd just this season that bugling elk bring the wolves.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.