Old A-Max vs Newer A-Max Construction

Sorry for the confusion...I guess I should have posted this picture from the beginning to be clear.
This is the older A-Max vs newer A-Max. The new box is same as ELD series box but the A-Max bullets from both look identical.
My question: "Is the construction between these two bullets identical although they were packaged in the new box.
I am asking for hunting purposes.
Is AMP jacket addition any biggie for hunting?

I am aware of the ELD difference.

Thanks
It would be hard to answer with absolute certainty. Sometimes a bullet manufacturer will make changes you cannot see, change the thickness or composition of the jacket, maybe more alloy in the lead, etc.
I know Nosler changed some of the Ballistic tips, the 180 gr. for example 3 times.
Concerning your different boxes, I have used A-Max bullets from the old and new style box as shown. I saw no difference in groups or terminal results in Deer.
You could call Hornady and state the lot #'s but you will likely get a young girl that says, they are both 178 gr. grain for sure!

It would be hard to answer with absolute certainty. Sometimes a bullet manufacturer will make changes you cannot see, change the thickness or composition of the jacket, maybe more alloy in the lead, etc.
I know Nosler changed some of the Ballistic tips, the 180 gr. for example 3 times.
Concerning your different boxes, I have used A-Max bullets from the old and new style box as shown. I saw no difference in groups or terminal results in Deer.
You could call Hornady and state the lot #'s but you will likely get a young girl that says, they are both 178 gr. grain for sure!
Or worse, a middle aged salesman repeating over and over again that before the eld m was a thing all bullets melted after 400 yards haha, that you need to chuck those lousy bullets and buy some elds now. The young person who doesn't know what they're talking about is a pleasure to chat with compared to the slick experienced operator who hopes I don't know what I'm talking about 🥴

The major difference is in the jacket. Since they moved to the AMP jacket, I've lost a little confidence in the AMAX bullet. The 155gr use to be my fav 30cal bullet for hog and predator control.

They work exactly the same for me, old and new, and a call to Hornady will tell you there is no change in the construction of the bullets.