nosler's lr accubond

Anybody see the BC for the new 142 6.5 version? .719!? I am not sure I can believe that. Their 129 accubond lr has the same BC as the berger 130... Seems like the 142 accubond lr would be a little closer to the berger 140. Anyone able to confirm or clarify if that is a typo or their actual claimed BC?

Anybody see the BC for the new 142 6.5 version? .719!? I am not sure I can believe that. Their 129 accubond lr has the same BC as the berger 130... Seems like the 142 accubond lr would be a little closer to the berger 140. Anyone able to confirm or clarify if that is a typo or their actual claimed BC?

You're probably right. The rest of the line is advertised at about 5-10% higher than actual.

I think once some independent testing is done we'll find that like their other ALR's their published BC is inflated by 5-10%.

gday all now i know i'm only new at this game (4 years) but the ones that have done the testing of these pills have they had the corect twist rate for them .

as brian will tell you if you're on the edge it will have a reduced BC

the reason i ask is the 168 ARAB is the same length as the 180g burger VLD

well the ones i have are .

just say'n

Attachments

• IMG_1476 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1476 (Small).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 70
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.