Nice pa. Buck

Spoke to friend that never seen a deer first day on stand. He was hunting between Westline and 59. He's not going back up for last weekend. He's staying in State College. Seems like if your sneaking around like a ninja ya find some. At least thats what we've been doing. The days of seen herds up there sitting on a stand seem like a long time ago. Good luck to ya guys. Sweet rifle by the way seems like xmas came early for you.

Gene R.

Very nice pa buck congrats, good looking rifle too I have a 35-338wm and its a hammer LILTANK,you must be pretty close to me I hunt in northern centre and southern clinton,I have 351 acres and a range in clinton off of 144

Nice work and very incouraging. As I'm heading to my camp up by the Kinzu (south branch) tomorrow am after I put the youngest on school bus. I seen more shooter bucks this past bear season than ever before. Glad to see something positive out the whole qdmp. But thats another story for another day.
congratulations again,
Gene R.

ps. thats a prettty far poke up there with out trees in the way? Gasline or mtn to mtn clear cut?
Big clearcut gene. Theres another just like him in the same area. Takin my boy up this saturday.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.