Next Rifle Build

My BC moose and elk gun is a 338 Sherman short built of a rem 700 SA with a 22" barrel. I also shoot a 280ai and wanted to step up from that but not go to a big case capacity cartridge. I have a 300 PRC just about back but it is setup for long range with a 28" barrel.
What's your barrel length and what bullet and muzzle velocity do you get? I'm interested in a 338 or 375. Was thinking of going with a MAX or MEGA. I'm in Manitoba so if it's not yo hard to acquire the brass I'll build one of these.

Between 338 RUM, 33 Nosler, 300 PRC and 30 Nosler I would see which one I could get really good brass for and go with that, and I would do the 338 over the 30's I think. My guess is that would land me on 338 RUM. If I were doing a 30 cal I think I would be hard pressed to not go with a 300WM and more so if the shots are 500 and in. Good brass is relatively easy to get, plenty of horsepower too and in my experience a 300WM is pretty easy to get shooting well. Another plus would be factory ammo is relatively easy to get if for some reason you needed it.
👆 I agree , also if you reload, pick the one that you can get components for , like he said .
If you use factory ammo 300 Winchester mag ammo seems to be a little more plentiful than the others , just like he said ☝️

What's your barrel length and what bullet and muzzle velocity do you get? I'm interested in a 338 or 375. Was thinking of going with a MAX or MEGA. I'm in Manitoba so if it's not yo hard to acquire the brass I'll build one of these.
22" and currently shooting a 225 Barnes ttsx just below 2700 with H4350. I'm dropping to a 210 ttsx pretty soon.