New Rifle?

If you don't think their suppliers are going to get hosed by the bankruptcy, your crazy. I worked at a local foundry when GM and Chrysler pulled the same crap. Largest independently owned Foundry in America (Grede). The day those two filed that place lost 31 million instantly. Went from 900+ employees to around 300. Now, instead of being the largest independently (and American owned) foundry in the country, it's owned by a huge German mega-corporation. Someone always gets screwed over when big business files for bankruptcy. And the fact that our government is stupid enough to allow a corporation to continue running when it is close to a billion dollars in debt in the first place is just as big of a problem.

You should check out Montana Rifle Co. I have their AVR in 35 Whelen an really like it. They chamber the 6.5 Creedmoor in the ASR and the X3, price $1440 to $1495, 24" barrels.

You really have to be suspect of accuracy guarantees! Have you seen how company's
do it? They shoot once at a target then put a new target on top of the first one
shoot it once...put a 3rd target on top of the other 2 shoot once. The back target now has 3 holes now they keep repeating the process until they get a group that passes!
Believe nothing you hear and 1/2 of what you see! They want your money!

Go with the tikka t3x super light you'll have considerable money left over for optics and it's light not as light as the kimber but light and sub moa
Thank me later.

I know I fired a Kimber .22 rimfire for John Lachuck. I fired it at 50 yards using a 36X scope. The best group I got was about 1 3/8". When the article came out I checked with the other shooter about his fantastic groups. He said, "I thought you fired all those groups." The worst group in the magazine article was 3/4". When I confronted John about it he responded, "Well, I owe Kimber a favor.":confused:

I know I fired a Kimber .22 rimfire for John Lachuck. I fired it at 50 yards using a 36X scope. The best group I got was about 1 3/8". When the article came out I checked with the other shooter about his fantastic groups. He said, "I thought you fired all those groups." The worst group in the magazine article was 3/4". When I confronted John about it he responded, "Well, I owe Kimber a favor.":confused:
But yet, most folks don't realize that a lot of things get started this way... Someone owes or knows someone, so they try to help them out...Then BOOM! It's magical, and now everyone has one... :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.