New Rifle Setup: Range Report

FireFlyFishing

Well, I pretty happy so far with this setup. Tikka CTR .308 20" barrel. Suppressor is a TBAC Ultra 7 Gen 2 Hub. I'm running AREA 419 adapters on the muzzle and the muzzles of my other threaded barrels. Vortex Viper PST 3-15.
IMG_4531.jpeg

This thing is really fun to shoot and not bad on the shoulder for carrying or shooting strings.
I put this 10 round group together today with 150 grn SST Hornady factory ammo. Very excited as I know the groups will really shrink with hand loads. This was the first time I shot a suppressor and I'm tickled pink…to say the least.
IMG_4532.jpeg

I will be buying more Tikkas and more suppressors!!!

Well, I pretty happy so far with this setup. Tikka CTR .308 20" barrel. Suppressor is a TBAC Ultra 7 Gen 2 Hub. I'm running AREA 419 adapters on the muzzle and the muzzles of my other threaded barrels. Vortex Viper PST 3-15.
View attachment 551547
This thing is really fun to shoot and not bad on the shoulder for carrying or shooting strings.
I put this 10 round group together today with 150 grn SST Hornady factory ammo. Very excited as I know the groups will really shrink with hand loads. This was the first time I shot a suppressor and I'm tickled pink…to say the least.
View attachment 551548
I will be buying more Tikkas and more suppressors!!!
Nice!! Suppressors are very addictive.