New Nosler Long Range

The Nosler rifles are top notch and their customer service is
Excellent- Kyle the Manager is first rate.

The goal of the Nosler cartridges for Nosler was to keep the length down - for that they hit a home run. I recently sold a Liberty in 28 that would drive tacks with the 180's but I wanted to run 195's so I went with a purpose built gun.

I really think the rifle you have is a sleeper in the category - incredible components, top end service and all in a very well balanced packable hunting rifle.

Shoot that thing for what it is an awesome .33!!

Keep us updated on the load development and how you like the rifle. I might see one of those in my future.

I agree that theie service is great, I sent them a question and had an email answer back in about a half hour. Kyle seemed pretty helpfull.

It will be a bit before I get shooting again- we have a full backcountry closure on. Bunch of big fires on the go. So all the ranges are shut, and no going to my shooting spots in the mountains. And no hunting for the first few weeks of hunting season.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.