New guy that breaks the rules….

Lots of good people on this forum. Only hunting firearm forum I belong to. I've hunted for over 65 years and reloaded for approximately 60 years. But have learned a lot since joining this forum. And of course it's cost me a fair amount of money. Lol. If you actually pay any attention to the responses it doesn't take long to figure members out. Right up front I will admit that I really don't contribute much to the forum. I have never grasped why people join then ask for advice only to tell everyone one how wrong they are. Or the people that will start going on about how we need more gun control. My garsh this is a site that people own firearms, how in the world would you ever think that would be popular. We all have opinions and to me the idea of a forum is to share but if you don't agree either move on or at least be civil. Sorry again I didn't really contribute anything. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Good post. Don't need to post often to say a lot 😉.

I agree, am at the point now that I really think hard before I put my knowledge in some threads…
I've been loading for 30+ years in 3 target disciplines, I am STILL learning, I also hunted every single year when the comps were down for Winter. I worked professionally in a ballistics lab for a powder manufacturer, I have pressure testing equipment and still there are those here that THINK they know better, they have met the IGNORE LIST. There have been several notorious threads made by members that got the most ridiculous replies that I just had to ignore.

Cheers.
I personally really like your options and recommendations on loading.
It's sure helped me not waste time 😁

Funny you mentioned the "hide". Yesterday I was having issues with vertical stringing , got home and started google searching, a thread came up related to my problem from that forum, holy cow!, the profanity they throw at each other made even me blush, and I didn't know you could say that crap on a forum without being deleted. This is the only forum I belong to, mostly because for the better, most agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Thanks for mentioning that.I have been there and would not spend any amount of time there.
God bless Len for having rules for folks that don't talk like that can come to a place and be refreshed when they sign off!

It's fairly easy to determine when someone comes here to just stir the pot. People typically show their intentions and stripes quickly. I joined 24 Campfire a couple of years ago. Created an introduction thread and immediately got a sense of who was hanging out at the fire. I haven't been back.

Ouch……I resemble that remark! 🤪 memtb

Has to be a troll. So...who wants to go troll hunting with me?
Can I camo?? Please Please . I never joined that forum because a few buddies steered me away from it, now I thanked them. I've only been here a short time but have got lots of good info. I've been shooting for years and loading for a long while but I still learn, thanks guys!!

Recent Posts