New guy that breaks the rules….

I agree, am at the point now that I really think hard before I put my knowledge in some threads…
I've been loading for 30+ years in 3 target disciplines, I am STILL learning, I also hunted every single year when the comps were down for Winter. I worked professionally in a ballistics lab for a powder manufacturer, I have pressure testing equipment and still there are those here that THINK they know better, they have met the IGNORE LIST. There have been several notorious threads made by members that got the most ridiculous replies that I just had to ignore.

Cheers.

Hell, I po,ed Butter Bean right off the bat when I joined the forum. Told my wife about it. Her reply was for me not to talk to others when my blood sugar was low. I wanted to tell bean this, but was afraid it would sound like a cheap excuse. So I just kept quiet until it passed by. I'm hoping this person/persons learns that people here are trying to help them, not attacking them. Using knowledge gleaned here has been very valuable to me. I continue to learn even after four decades of loading ammo.

I think I know who this thread is about, they tend to call people an arse~!, when in fact they are!

I thought about telling them this in their thread but figured they are a troll. In this world of internet keyboard warriors I don't just trust the poster is legitimate until I see some of their posts and how they respond to others. One small lady was one that just didn't seem right just like this one.

The bad thing is I have Canadian ancestry but this arse~! and the other show Canada as home. Makes me feel sorry for good Canadians.

And Trudeau has got to go ought to be Canadians most important goal.

One small lady was one that just didn't seem right just like this one.

Yes sir, it was obvious from the very beginning that she/it/they or whatever pronoun is appropriate was a problem child!

There are some that are just socially inept jerks and some that are likely miserable with their own lives and wish to share the misery!

If we wish to continue to use this and other forums…..it's a cross we must bear! memtb