Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of taking my boat !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 69
swager62

Just got my other two boxes in the mail, you guys work fast !
Thanks , I appreciate the expedite ....

Now I need to find the time to load some up, heard some whispering that thems Copper River Sockeye salmon are in ! gonna have to run a couple hunnert miles to the east this weekend

I worked up on the pipe line for AIC was up around Atigan & Toolic saw a lot of Greyling spelling not my best accomplishment love Copper River Salmon !

Last night I had an hour long chat with John about making us a run of .375 Caliber Tac-PM RBT bullets , similar to the 230 gr 30 cal I posted pics of , He agreed to my demands !!!! lol ..
He is willing to make them in 300 gr, 325 gr, 350 gr and 400 gr....

BUT ... would need 3000 pcs pre ordered per bullet weight for a production run

My smith and a friend are getting 500 each in the 350 gr for their 375 Snipe Tacs and
375-416 Barret Imp.
I'm going for 500 each of the 350 & 325 gr bullets for my wildcats,

These will be made only for confirmed pre orders and won't be available to anyone else at this point
lets get this going ! this is our only option for a jacketed lead core long range bullet...

He is also taking pre orders in 6.5mm, 7mm and 338

Contact John Culpepper for details

https://whiskey3precisionsystems.com/about_us

Thanks for pushing this Swamplord!! Great conversation last night and feel free for any of you guys to reach out to us with things you are looking for and we will try to accommodate those requests best we can!

What I will do is drop that down to 1500 pieces per caliber and weight specific for you guys and make it that much easier how's that? Can't say we aren't trying to get it out there for you guys. Get cracking fellas!!
Last night I had an hour long chat with John about making us a run of .375 Caliber Tac-PM RBT bullets , similar to the 230 gr 30 cal I posted pics of , He agreed to my demands !!!! lol ..
He is willing to make them in 300 gr, 325 gr, 350 gr and 400 gr....

BUT ... would need 3000 pcs pre ordered per bullet weight for a production run

My smith and a friend are getting 500 each in the 350 gr for their 375 Snipe Tacs and
375-416 Barret Imp.
I'm going for 500 each of the 350 & 325 gr bullets for my wildcats,

These will be made only for confirmed pre orders and won't be available to anyone else at this point
lets get this going ! this is our only option for a jacketed lead core long range bullet...

He is also taking pre orders in 6.5mm, 7mm and 338

Contact John Culpepper for details

https://whiskey3precisionsystems.com/about_us

Swamplord,

I would love to jump on the offer with 500 of the 400gr 375s. Right now I'm waiting on precision and verified BC reviews from similar products. Good honest reviews showing consistency in precision and verified BC will surely sell the product. As of now I have yet to read any long range review on W3P products. I'm waiting to jump on the offer, just not much out there yet to confirm this decision.

Ahh haa, look at the boat tail..............very interested in this testing.

What you see there is probably a .014" offset secant bumped up against a straight angle tip which gives this "void" appearance that you describe. The G7 on this bullet will likely be very close to .390 b.c. I have been making this same bullet, in several weights, for years now and am glad that John is marketing it. I can assure you that it WILL expand at long range, and will probably be very accurate as well if he holds his mouth correctly while he pulls the press handle:D I have shot elk at considerable distances and they will do a number on them. Good luck with your marketing John! I would like a piece of the $1000 action that Michael has though:D........Rich
p.s. the Bergers do have a shorter bearing surface than this bullet so velocity will be a little less with equal pressures. The advantage for Johns bullets, IMO, is higher b.c. and better, more predictable expansion at distance.

What you see there is probably a .014" offset secant bumped up against a straight angle tip which gives this "void" appearance that you describe. The G7 on this bullet will likely be very close to .390 b.c. I have been making this same bullet, in several weights, for years now and am glad that John is marketing it. I can assure you that it WILL expand at long range, and will probably be very accurate as well if he holds his mouth correctly while he pulls the press handle:D I have shot elk at considerable distances and they will do a number on them. Good luck with your marketing John! I would like a piece of the $1000 action that Michael has though:D........Rich
p.s. the Bergers do have a shorter bearing surface than this bullet so velocity will be a little less with equal pressures. The advantage for Johns bullets, IMO, is higher b.c. and better, more predictable expansion at distance.

Thanks for weighing in here Rich, and while I dont pretend to know half of what you do when it comes to bullets and how they work, your words are very encouraging, seein as how I went ahead and ordered 200 of the 230s a few days ago. What are your thoughts on the advertised bc.......

Edit.........oops I see you say close to .390 g7, the berger is .380 g7

For comparisons sake and because I dont know how to do the math, haha, what are your thoughts on the G1 advertised BC.

Thanks for weighing in here Rich, and while I dont pretend to know half af what you do when it comes to bullets and how they work, your words are very encouraging, seein as how I went ahead and ordered 200 of the 230s a few days ago. What are your thoughts on the advertised bc.......

I don't know what the advertised b.c. is, but I think it will, realistically be very close to .390 G7. Many bullet makers use what they are given by the die manufacturers (inflated) and eventually get it right after testing. In other words, the advertised b.c.'s are often quite inflated. Michaels testing will reveal the truth on what the real b.c. is for whatever weight it was he was testing. I think John is out to do a good job and his willingness to allow members to test and post results is encouraging. I know the bullet will perform and there is nothing wrong with a .390 G7. These bullets will usually run about 10 points ahead of an equal weight Berger, and as previously stated, will expand at much lower velocities. My feeling, and hope is, people will like the performance....Rich

Thanks for pushing this Swamplord!! Great conversation last night and feel free for any of you guys to reach out to us with things you are looking for and we will try to accommodate those requests best we can!

What I will do is drop that down to 1500 pieces per caliber and weight specific for you guys and make it that much easier how's that? Can't say we aren't trying to get it out there for you guys. Get cracking fellas!!

I'll take 500 300grn .375. I just need the details of payment.

so, are noslers claims true on their new 7mm caliber accubond long range? they have 175 grain bullet at .672, and the new 210 grain 30 cal at .730 Wouldn't that be something if it turned out to be accurate information.

Keep in mind that Nosler is locatedd in Bend Oregon. This is where they set their BCs. Bend is at altitude. The advertised BCs are not adjusted to sea level,

Keep in mind that Nosler is locatedd in Bend Oregon. This is where they set their BCs. Bend is at altitude. The advertised BCs are not adjusted to sea level,
oh yeah, good point, they are at 3600 feet in town, and uphill anywhere from there. Any idea how the B.C. would change from 3600 ft to sea level?
Should work good in Idaho at least, huh?

oh yeah, good point, they are at 3600 feet in town, and uphill anywhere from there. Any idea how the B.C. would change from 3600 ft to sea level?
Should work good in Idaho at least, huh?

I think that most people have checked the actual b.c. at around .660? To get a .720 b.c. as advertised, they would have to have tested at over 6000'......Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.