New bullet maker that looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it Michael......will get these out to you as soon as we catch up on all the orders we have ahead of this deal. No worries!

Constructive criticism is welcome and healthy for all parties involved.

Excited to hear you acceped the offer from Michael. Looking forward to seeing the resuls! Now hurry up and get them to him dang it! Lol :D

Got it Michael......will get these out to you as soon as we catch up on all the orders we have ahead of this deal. No worries!

I'm glad you guys don't suck at PR. I like to see boots on the ground. I will certainly be trying out some of your pills!

Ya gotta love my boy John he's a pill ain't he.

Man, thanks to Michael, and W3P for doing this test. I'm anxious to see the results. I really like the 150 to 180 range in my '06, because they don't kick the crap outta me. If the test goes well, I'm in.

Well for you guys looking for reviews.....As you may already know the 300 blackout community has struggled because most main stream manufacturers just give these guys re branded 30 caliber projectiles and call it blackout. Yesterday I received an email from a customer who had greater thanexpected results thus far and got speeds out of 300 blackout that he had never achieved before.
The link below you guys are more than welcome to follow the discussion.

http:// http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=89679&start=10

so, are noslers claims true on their new 7mm caliber accubond long range? they have 175 grain bullet at .672, and the new 210 grain 30 cal at .730 Wouldn't that be something if it turned out to be accurate information.

so, are noslers claims true on their new 7mm caliber accubond long range? they have 175 grain bullet at .672, and the new 210 grain 30 cal at .730 Wouldn't that be something if it turned out to be accurate information.

I think there is a thread on the forum concerning Noslers claims, which are highly exaggerated! That is not to say that they are not a useful bullet. They expand very easily, some of us think too easily, but are effective at long range and some have reported success even closer in........Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts