New .264 Win Mag, 700 Sendero-II

Very interesting to say the least!!! Speedy pretty much builds my guns now but this one has peaked my interest!!!! Also I have a LOT of H4350 and 142MK's that I shoot in my competition guns.

Want to see the 5 shot groups--post em when you get em!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catshooter,
Well, because of you, I went and did it! I was in my local gun store this afternoon, and Lo and Behold, they had just put a new .264 Sendero II on the rack! After reading your posts on this thread about your Sendero, I just had to do it! I put it into layaway hell, because I won't be shooting it until spring at the earliest any how.

To be truthful, I had always intended to get one of these .264's since finding out last winter Remington was going to run some of them in 2006. When they did come out several months ago, I was still caught up in the Model 70 frenzy, and I took a pass on the .264 Sendero II. This local store sold two of them at that time. Now that they got another one in, I just couldn't let it get away again!

This rifle also has the new trigger. I didn't get a gauge on the trigger, but it broke very nice and crisp, probably around 5 lbs., or so. I really have high hopes for this rifle after reading about yours. Keep us updated on any new developments with yours! Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.