Anyone seen the new win. stealth II ?

I've got a guy telling me that the Stealth I comes with a one piece bottom metal. Is he shining me on?

That particular piece alone would be worth the price difference.

Jim

Got a New Stealth 2 in 223WSSM in today and it is Pretty darn nice. It does have a 1 piece triggerguard and is in a McMillan stock, Simaler to a Win Marksman but sized down a bit with molded checkering. Thinking about putting on a long 6mm 1-8 and chambering to 243 WSSM should be pretty sweet with 107gr SMK loads. But will have to burn the factory tube up this P-Dog season first.

George
G.A. Precision

George,

This puzzles me. You are a guy that builds super high speed Remington tactical rifles that shoot into the next county, and you bought a Winchester rifle off the shelf? Should this tell me something? If I didn't have a huge track hoe ripping up my driveway fixing the sewer line right now, that money would probably be spent bulging the sides of my gun locker. Aren't you a Remington guy?

Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.