Need any primers?

Natchez was abut $15/K higher on CCI BR-2 primers before hazmat shipping and sales tax added.
I have bought from them before. Showing 99+ in stock for both. About half what sellers are asking on Gunbroker The 1k Federal primers I ordered a week ago are already here. Been looking for almost a year, but now questioning if I should have bought more. We all have 20/20 hindsight.

Do any of y'all find it kinda strange that you can find primers for handguns and small rifles like AR's use,but large rifle and large rifle magnum primers that hunters use have been non existent?Seems like a couple of years now since the later two have been readily available.

Do any of y'all find it kinda strange that you can find primers for handguns and small rifles like AR's use,but large rifle and large rifle magnum primers that hunters use have been non existent?Seems like a couple of years now since the later two have been readily available.
I think it has more to do with the fact they factories are turning out 9mm and 5.56 ammo by the truckload than anything else. We are simply getting over-runs from that since they have a lot of their capability directed there. If both of those cartridges took large, that's about all we would see.

Recent Posts