I need primers!

Hunt4muleys

I know everybody needs them. But if you have any federal large rifle magnum match grade primers you would like to sell please let me know. I live in Utah but I'll pay for shipping if you have 100 or more. Thanks

I was at gun show a couple of weeks ago and was simply amazed at the HUGE amounts of powder and primers for sale. Sadly, it depends what part of the country you're living in. When I lived in New Mexico primers and powder were almost impossible to find. Here in Virginia...No problem so far.

A month or so ago, I told everyone about the CMP National Matches at Camp Perry, Sandusky, Ohio. They have a manufacturers row and they have primers by the box, or full case, any brand and flavor you want.

No little gun for me but everything else including H1000 in 8 pound jugs and Retumbo too.

I know everybody needs them. But if you have any federal large rifle magnum match grade primers you would like to sell please let me know. I live in Utah but I'll pay for shipping if you have 100 or more. Thanks

I think Gunnies in Orem had some as of last week. I'm pretty sure they do, but I'm not positive. I'm going in tomorrow at lunch, so I'll take a look.

Matt

Was on the net looking earlier and found a new site that had a lot of primers.
bullets.com was the site. Hope that might help. Don't know about prices just book marked it. Good Luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.