Please, I Need Primers

seidersjoden

All,

I am having a 30-378 built and when I get back from deployment I'm going on an elk hunt late October. I have all the reloading equipment/supplies except primers. I know several accurate loads for the gun and most recommend federal 215 magnum match primers. Does anyone have a box of 1000, I will pay 50.00 plus shipping costs. I'm willing to send the money first, once recipient receives the money they can send me the primers.

Also if anyone has the 230 Berger Target Hybrid Bullet for a 30cal I would pay a decent amount for that too.

Anyone out there that can help, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Joden
757-701-6266
[email protected]

I've got a few might just give you 100 to get you thru the season...If you dont find any let me know..

i haven't found any and I doubt I will in time for the season. Can I call you? I'll send money your way in the morning, no need to give them away, Ill pay.

Thanks,
Joden

Just PM me your address I will send you 100...that should get you thru your hunt...where are you hunting ?

I just PM'd you my address, I won't be able to receive a PM from you because you weren't in my contacts.

Thank you for you help, I am going to Eastern Oregon, back where Im from to elk hunt.

Again, I owe you, thanks!

Joden

I have several thousand. I could send you a case but the problem is you are supposed to send with HAZMAT. Here you have to have "training" to send through a delivery truck like UPS or FedEx

That said, some years ago UPS told me to write on the box, "ORM-D" or something like that. Other Regulated Material-D. Not sure what that means but you can find it on cases of ammo too I think.

I have successfully sent primers to 2-3 western states that way a few years ago at other forum member's request. It's up to you but if you want to try that, I can send you just about all you want. I have what you need, and likely, all you need. But, I will tell you up front, I do not take any responsibility once I drop them off at UPS.

I have Fed 210, 210M, 215, and 215M.

Let me know what you want to do

I have several thousand. I could send you a case but the problem is you are supposed to send with HAZMAT. Here you have to have "training" to send through a delivery truck like UPS or FedEx

That said, some years ago UPS told me to write on the box, "ORM-D" or something like that. Other Regulated Material-D. Not sure what that means but you can find it on cases of ammo too I think.

I have successfully sent primers to 2-3 western states that way a few years ago at other forum member's request. It's up to you but if you want to try that, I can send you just about all you want. I have what you need, and likely, all you need. But, I will tell you up front, I do not take any responsibility once I drop them off at UPS.

I have Fed 210, 210M, 215, and 215M.

Let me know what you want to do

I would love to get just a thousand, can I call you?

What type of primers do you need? Std or Magnum primers??

I have a 30-378 that GAPrecision is making for me, I would like the Federal Premium Gold Medal Large Rifle Magnum Match #215M Primers.

Thanks,

Joden
757-701-6266

You can call me tomorrow evening. I just got in from my drive from Colorado. I am going to bed. I will PM you my #

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.