Please, I Need Primers

OK maybe I won't PM you. Got a display message saying you don't permit them or something. I will call you tomorrow when I'm done at work.

You want match or regular 215s?

Yep. You only want 1000? Make sure.

Im trying to fix the PM options now.

Ill take just a 1000 now and pay 50.00$ if you think that is fair. Not able to shoot alot and the barrel will need to be replaced before a 1000 rounds is up anyways..

I look forward to your call, feel free to send a test text messages tonight and or any time.

Again my # is 757 701 6266

I've got a few might just give you 100 to get you thru the season...If you dont find any let me know..

Thanks for your generosity Clamdin and everyone else that replied, Ill go through Derek as of now, like I said if anyone has any 230g Berger Target Hybrid Ill pay good money for any amount to get me through the season/hunt.

Last time I was in Billings, Cabela's and Scheel's had quite a few primers in stock. Powder is the main problem for me, but I keep a large stash of loaded ammo and can survive very long shortages of reloading components.

I think that after the hunting season is over, there will be lots of everything available. But there will follow another shortage, as has happened several times in my life.

Buy during the plentiful times, and hold on during the shortages. The primer shortage was largely a result of scalpers. It's the cheapest thing to buy up and try to create a supply bottleneck.

Natchezz has had Federal 215M's in stock and did as of last Thursday.

I bought 2 1000 boxes 3 weeks ago and just bought 2 more boxes last week with 16 pounds of H380, 2 boxes of CCI 400 SR's and 2 boxes of Federal FA150 Large Pistol primers..

They were $41.85 per for the 215's, the FA150's were $35.06, the 400SR's were $35.49 and the H380 was $141.49 or $29 and change LESS per 8 pound jug than Bruno wanted......plus Haz-Mat and shipping of course.

Natchezz has had Federal 215M's in stock and did as of last Thursday.

I bought 2 1000 boxes 3 weeks ago and just bought 2 more boxes last week with 16 pounds of H380, 2 boxes of CCI 400 SR's and 2 boxes of Federal FA150 Large Pistol primers..

They were $41.85 per for the 215's, the FA150's were $35.06, the 400SR's were $35.49 and the H380 was $141.49 or $29 and change LESS per 8 pound jug than Bruno wanted......plus Haz-Mat and shipping of course.

Thanks for the info sidecar flip but Nachezz is sold out, so is Cabelas and Scheels...wonder why.

Thanks for the info sidecar flip but Nachezz is sold out, so is Cabelas and Scheels...wonder why.

What I do is click on the 'notify me' box on the Natchez website. They were out after the first time I bought them and back in stock in 2 weeks.

BTW, I found out that Natchez is the area distributor (wholesale) to other dealers, so it stands to reason that they will have them in stock sooner than dealers they sell to..... Like Widners is a Hornady distributor. I buy all my Hornady and Sierra pills there or from Sierra direct.

I don't buy much at Cabelas (though I live 2 miles from one of their stores). Powder in 1 pound jars don't get it for me and I don't want camo that says 'Cabelas' stencilled on it....lol

My Cabelas plan involves points. When I have enough to get a rifle or pistol, I go get a rifle or pistol. Thats it. I use their card for my business. Gett'in points for a Henry Big Boy in 44 magnum right now. Neat rifle to hang on the wall.....

Not to say that Cabelas don't have quality merchandise because they do, just at a price.

From what I see, the supply/demand thing is loosening up a bit. I think the 'hoarders' are about tapped out funds wise.

Used to be, when I needed components, everyone had them. I believe it will return to that in the very near future.

Good luck with your search.

I peruse every retailer, every morning just to see what is and what isn't available.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts