Need Federal 215M primers?

Dosh

Don't get too excited, was looking on Gunbroker and noticed a guy offering lots of 1,000 to 10,000 for a Buy It Now of $300 per 1,000. Wow, I bought a 1,000 yesterday for $59.95 and thought that was a little steep. My shop sold out in 2 hours. I was on his list for a year and 2 months. He had a 1,000 primer limit so most of his customers had a shot at some. This guy must have coined the phrase "Whatever the Marker Will Bear".

Don't get too excited, was looking on Gunbroker and noticed a guy offering lots of 1,000 to 10,000 for a Buy It Now of $300 per 1,000. Wow, I bought a 1,000 yesterday for $59.95 and thought that was a little steep. My shop sold out in 2 hours. I was on his list for a year and 2 months. He had a 1,000 primer limit so most of his customers had a shot at some. This guy must have coined the phrase "Whatever the Marker Will Bear".

$300 per 1,000? They're good, but not that good. I just bought 2000 last week @ $49.95/1000 - and thought that was a bit high. SMH! :rolleyes:

Gunbroker is nuts. The guys that sell on there are ridiculous haha. Back a year or two ago when reloading components and everything were hard to find and were expensive, some powders were selling for up to $100 a pound on Gunbroker! That is just insane.

Get yourself on Cabela's order list and wait. My order took 7 months but I got 5000 of the 215s. You may have to extend your backorder status a few times but it is worth the wait. Good price too.

Get yourself on Cabela's order list and wait. My order took 7 months but I got 5000 of the 215s. You may have to extend your backorder status a few times but it is worth the wait. Good price too.

No backorder on the 215m's

I just called Cabelas and they said they are in stock right now! (10/28/16 3:16 am Tucson)
BUT they are in limited supply so get that order in NOW!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.